We took the format of the lightning talks and put them all into the context of a specific topic. The so called lightning talks are are series of presentations done by luminaries in the Oracle APEX community for 10-12 minutes each ... back to back.
This format has been really successful and entertaining in recent years.
Here is the agenda and the slides from the different speakers:
- The Ground Rules, ACE Director Peter Raganitsch, FOEX GmbH
- Organizing Your Code and Tools to Use, Oracle ACE Vincent Morneau, Insum
- Understanding the Widget Architecture, Oracle ACE Menno Hoogendijk, Qualogy
- Performance, ACE Director John Scott, APEX Evangelists
- Debugging, Oracle ACE Associate Kai Donato, MT AG
- Your Roadmap to Success, How to Get Started, ACE Alumni Dan McGhan, Oracle Corporation
The session was streamed life last week. The replay can be (re-)watched here.