I have just released version 2.6.1 of the JasperReportsIntegration on https://github.com/daust/JasperReportsIntegration.
You can download the current release here: https://github.com/daust/JasperReportsIntegration/releases/tag/v2.6.1.
You will also find the release notes on that page.
With this release I have achieved a number of things:
- Putting the source code up on GitHub so that other people can contribute as well.
- Putting up the source code so that other people can fork for themselves. Anyhow, this should increase the value of the project because nobody can be "stuck" with a certain binary release. I have also documented how you have to set up your environment to build your own releases.
- Upgrading the embedded jasperreports libraries is now a separate process and it will be reflected in the version number scheme:
. This will make future releases (where the code doesn't change but a new jasperreports version becomes available) a lot easier and faster to build.
jri-<jri version>-<jasperreports version>.zip
- The documentation is extended and improved. Especially the part for creating wallets for using https-calls is important.
- The APEX application has been upgraded to APEX 19.1. Actually, I have rewritten it from the ground up. It looks a lot nicer now :).
- The process for the J2EE application to look up its configuration directory can now be configured on the command line similar to the way Oracle REST Data Services (
java -jar ords.war configdir
) implements that. You can now use the script
- New security enhancements have been implemented.
- I have upgraded to the latest Oracle JDBC drivers:
- I have upgraded to the latest jasperreports libraries, version 6.14.0.
You can now store the report server url in a local configuration table.
Previously, you needed to set the following parameters manually before calling
This is now done for you using the defaults in the table